Do you ship?
- Yes! You can send us any of your metal parts to refinish and we can ship it back to you once they are completed. We carefully pack our parts so they get to you in perfect condition.
Do you only refinish auto parts?
- No way, we can shine up almost anything metal! We have worked on refinishing kitchen wear, guns, bike parts, piping, bolts, etc. Email us if you have any other special requests.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept cash, debit or credit cards; American Express, Apple Pay, Discover, JCB, Mastercard, PayPal and Venmo.
Do you offer warranty?
- Plating is guaranteed to be free from defective workmanship to the original purchaser. Under this warranty the part will be processed, at our option, without charge for the plating. The part must be returned to us with a copy of the original invoice. This warranty does not apply to plating that has been misused or abused. The warranty covers a period of 6 months from the date the part was originally processed, not from the date installed. We pay no dis-assembly and/or assembly costs. This is a six months limited warranty. No other warranty is either expressed or implied.
How do I clean and maintain these of finishes?
- Chrome/Copper - Use a good non-abrasive chrome polish. Keep your parts clean, deterioration begins with dirty parts.
- Gold - It is recommended that gold plated parts be coated with a clear powder coating to protect their finish. However, if you do not wish to coat your parts we suggest cleaning your parts with a soft tissue and Windex. Do not rub excessively, gold is very delicate and excessive cleaning can cause discoloration.
- Powder Coated Parts - Clean with mild soap and water. Do not use abrasives, cleaners or polishes since they can dull the gloss finish.
- Polished Metal - We recommend you polish your polished only parts often, using a polish such as mothers polish or black magic.